|Type||Convoluted Air spring||Item NO.||KR3B 7808|
|Rubber type||Natural Rubber||Specs||Three convoluted|
|Plates Dia.||289mm||Max Dia.||356mm|
|Firestone||W01-358-7808/313||Contitech||FD 330-22 364|
|Brake & Wheel||M3533||EI Ride||M3533|
|Notes||With buffer block||OEM service||Available|
Air Spring Installation
- Before you start installing air springs, make sure you have all the
necessary tools and equipment to perform the repair safely.
- Familiarize yourself with the suspension on which you are
performing the repair by reviewing the manufacturers service guide.
- If you are in doubt about something, ask for assistance from a
qualified suspension specialist, the suspension manufacturer or the
air spring manufacturer; This can save you a lot of time and
aggravation later in the job.
- Long lasting service on almost all truck and trailer air
- Absorb road shock to help tractors and rigs last longer
- Cut down on vibration and driver fatigue
- Long, trouble free service, constant level hauling, quite cushioned
Why Choose KR
Our company is one of the biggest air spring manufacturers in the
world. We focus on the production of air spring.All of these new
kinds air springs are developed and strictly to OEM standard by us.
The air spring are 100% fit to the OEM you need.